Tuesday, February 1, 2011

hand cuffs

Today was interesting. One of my little kiddo's brought handcuffs to school....... hmmm. No one claimed them. I guess I will just see what happens now. I did not even know that they sold these to little kids. Must be part of a cop's costume!
It is really cold today with the wind chill. The sky is clear and beautiful and the sun was shinning, but only like 29 with the wind chill. I just wish we had a good snow. I think all the kids should have a good snow day at least once a year. Only problem with that is that we have to make it up in June. We already have10 furlough days and a 7% pay deduction. We don't need to miss any more school. Only 7 more weeks to spring break and only 2 of the 7 are 5 day weeks! Yikes. We are asked to do more and more with less and less.
I have a nice clean smile today! I was able to get into the dentist! I had some sensitivity and was concerned about a cavity. I was declared good! And it was pretty painless.
I have been having some neck problems and I finally went to the Dr. and she told me to get a good massage then sent me to the Physical Therapist who in turn gave me some good exercises. I gotta tell ya I got 2 massages in 2 weeks and it was wonderful! I still go to the chiropracter and that seems to help too.
Tonight I was working on my computer to try to download a youtube video to my jumpdrive. I can not get youtube at school because of screening and I want to show the kids the shadow puppet show. Tomorrow is ground hog day and I want the kids to play with and make hand shadow puppets. I put up a screen and an old small film strip projector out in the hall for the kids to play with. It is a lot of fun for the kids. We do shadows, predicting, graphing, all kinds of stuff. Enough rambling.
Thanks for checking up on me.

2 comments:

  1. Now that's a title that will make people sit up and take notice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously Emilee I was thinking the same thing. My guess would be the kid who brought the handcuffs found them somewhere in his house. Still scary though. Man, I want to go to a doctor who will prescribe that I get a massage! That's some medical advice I can definitely follow. :) Have fun with the shadow puppets! I should show Weston that video. I bet he would think it's cool.

    ReplyDelete