Monday, September 10, 2012

Busy

It was such a busy week last week.  With school, new baby, 40 pounds of apples to do.....I was exhausted.  I finally felt half way decent Friday evening,  and started getting some stuff done at home.  I finished apples on Saturday, I think I made 7 pies, then finished up with  applesauce.  I just wanted to be done.
 I seem to have a great group of kids this year and only 23 of them. It is pretty even girl/boy ratio too. All three of us kindy teachers are am this year so that we could have more contact time with the kids.  My hours have been flexed, which means that I do not have to be there until 8.  I still go in early because I just can not get everything done.  We also started our kids eating lunch.  That was a real trip.  Trying to get these little ones to make a choice of what to eat, hold a tray while trying to step over a bench to sit down, eat their food and, dump their tray, dump their milk and put the tray at the big window so it can get washed. What were we thinking??? Gotta tell ya that today they did great. It has only been 3 days!
Little Ella is doing great.  She is eating well and the other end is just as active.  She had her first BYU game this weekend at home.  Papa was in Kansas and he did not get to see her in her "cougarett" outfit but we took pictures. At night she seems to sleep pretty well..... I guess.  I put in my ear plugs because I need to sleep and I just don't want to hear her cry.  She cries when she is being changed.  She does not like having her clothes off.  She is a little cutie and I am glad that she is here with us.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm. Grandma's apple pie. Glad that Ella's doing good. We love seeing pictures and getting updates from any source we can.

    ReplyDelete