Sunday, June 5, 2011

Work!

I know that most people think that Kindergarten teachers don't have much home work to do, but I would like to let them know that we do a lot of work. I just spent my whole Sunday practically (except for Sacrament meeting) working on things for school. Memory books, assessments, report cards, filing, gathering, copying, assembling. I am tired and my neck hurts! I think I need a massage. The problem is is that I am not done. I need to finish everything by Friday the last day of school for me this year. Traditionally we get out next week and have one more week of learning, and assessing, but this year we have been cut 14 days which is a 7% pay decrease! I think I will really like Friday night if I am all done in my room. We will see.
Next week I am taking a class on Tuesday - Thursday and I am very excited for it. I will also be cleaning from head to toe around here because the whole family will be here. That is the best part. Can't wait to see those grand babies and hug them play with them and spoil them.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck finishing all your school stuff! I hope Weston gets a great K teacher like you next year! We are so excited for our OR trip. Can't wait to visit and play with you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete