Saturday, June 11, 2011

All Done!

Friday was the last day of school for me. For my class it was Thursday. I got all my work done, cleared out my room and was out of there by about 2:00. My neck was killing me. I said my tearful good-bye's to my friends who I will not be working with next year because they will be at a different school. I came home to meet Jim in the garage on his way to work. Kiss kiss and off he went. I went straight to my room to lay on my heating pad.
I feel very blessed to have the job that I have. I love teaching the little kids at school and I love my work place. I have great parent volunteers and could not do my job with out them. I work hard and learn a lot every year.
Now I am looking forward to some really nice warm weather, enjoying the company of my family, taking bike rides, walks, enjoying staying @ home and working in the yard(maybe not enjoying the working in the yard part so much).
I can't wait to see all of you next week. Of course I need to clean house from head to toe, bake, shop for groceries, and of of course I am taking a class on TWTh from 8-3:30. Oh well. We will see how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment