Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Break!!

Spring Break is always a nice time to relax and get some spring cleaning done. I have not done any of this. We went to visit Emilee, Ivy and Eli, and had a wonderful visit. On Monday we headed home. Tuesday I headed up to Bellingham to visit my sister and Kari Ann. She is teaching kindergarten full time and has her hands full. I spent a whole day in her class and she is doing an awesome job, and it was my privilege to be in her classroom. I got a bonus and got to see Kyla and Bree yesterday too. Bree is so cute and is very fun to be around. In the mean time Jim has been at home painting the doors that we replaced in the hall and the door jams. They look really nice, he did a good job all by himself.
Tomorrow I am going to my own classroom to get ready for the week. I have some cleaning to do in there. My friend Donna is going to meet me for breakfast and help out a little. She is a jewel!
I talked to Grandma and Grandpa and they are stuck in Redding. It is snowing and they are expected to get 18 inches tonight in the mountains and would have to chain up. Grandma B was also on her way back home and is stuck in Redding also. I told her to check out the Walmart parking lot and look for mom and dad. She did and they got together. I am glad that they were able to to this.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are still having a fun, if not as relaxing, Spring Break! That's a bummer that the grandparents are all stuck, but kind of fun they got to meet up. :) Good luck getting lots done in your classroom before you go back!

    ReplyDelete