Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pirates!

Dad and I went to our first pirate party. Donna of course was throwing it at her place. She invited a lot of her Bilquist family, and some neighbors. We had such a great time. Good weather, food and friends. When we first got the invitation Jim did not want to go, he was grumbling, I told him he was a "kill joy". He was saying that I was putting to much effort in making the costumes and was wondering if I was going to be the designated driver because he would need to be drunk to wear it. He went for me had a great time and he looked good. On the other hand I needed to tuck in my shirt a little so my girls don't look like they are dragging! Donna bought a corset and put tattoos on her girls. She sure know how to throw a party.

We also went to Grandma's last weekend and got to see Mike, Jenny and Anthony. What a cutie pie he is. Such a happy boy. Here are some pic's of the party. Now if any body wants to borrow them we've got them.

2 comments:

  1. SO fun! I love how your costumes turned out. Jim's hat is awesome. Glad you guys had a good time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Now you have cool Halloween costumes too.

    ReplyDelete